Today we wanted to share with you the lovely Bump to Box – a company launched by Aasiya & Olivia. Ultimately they produce boxes of beautiful products for expectant Mums & new Mummies. You can buy a one off box, or subscribe to 1 per trimester of the pregnancy. What a lovely idea! Let’s find a little bit more about Bump to Box..
Aasiya & Olivia met at The Bump Class and something just clicked…
“We had so much in common: both busy, working, mamas-to-be (Olivia a lawyer and Aasiya working in luxury marketing for Stella McCartney) with very little spare time to do…well, anything!
We realised there was a big gap in the market for busy mamas / mamas-to-be, who like us, want to have access to the best products and services, but who don’t necessarily have time to spend researching (let alone the time to actually get to the shops). Enter Bump to Box”.
This piece was written by Aasiya & Olivia at Bump to Box, to promote the launch of their latest box – the NEW MAMA BOX. You can find out more about their range of boxes and subscription packages here. There really is a little luxury for everyone! Over to you ladies..
We are delighted to announce the launch of our new offering the New Mama Box!
Following the success of our pregnancy boxes we really want to continue the relationship with our mamas-to-be on the next stage of their incredible journey into motherhood.
Every new mama deserves to be pampered, after all she’s done the hard work and this box gives mama just that! We have curated what we think anyone who has just entered the world of motherhood might need (and want) with a little bit of luxury thrown in. At a time when she needs it most, this box is ‘just for her’ filled with carefully selected brands and products to celebrate all those amazing mothers out there who have done such a fantastic job of not just carrying, but nurturing and delivering their lovely newborns.
What every new mama needs and wants, from calming teas and delicious treats to stretch mark recovery serum and nip creams. Wellness, pampering, tips and nutrition all in one beautifully packaged box – it really is the perfect gift!
Each box retails at £69 and includes:
· New Mama ‘tips card’ co-written by Marina Fogle, Co-author of The Bump Class: An Expert Guide to Pregnancy, Birth and beyond.
· Bump to Box ‘Super Mama’ badge
· 14fiftyseven bespoke consultation
· Bloom & Blossom nip and lip soothing balm
· Botanico Vida omega oil
· Calf and Co luxury eye mask and ‘Mama’ embroidered pouch
· Czech and Speake Neroli soap
· Detox Kitchen pecan and goji granola and mama package voucher
· Daniel Galvin Junior voucher for a ‘yummy mummy’ package
· Mustela Bust firming serum and stretch mark recovery serum
· Pai skincare cleanser and muslin cloth
· Peanut ‘surprise’ product
· Rococo dark chocolate bar
· Ruuby discount code
· Teatails cosmopolitan flavoured herbal tea
· Xtend Barre London complimentary exercise class
· Yawn lavender pouch
· Baby Belles voucher for a baby massage
Boxes can be purchased directly from: www.bumptobox.com
Direct link to New Mama Box: https://www.bumptobox.com/new-mama-box
Don’t the boxes just sound divine? The perfect present for any Mummy-to-be.