Well there we have it another month drawing to a close. We’ve had a lovely October – what with Half Term and also some time off to ourselves. With the clocks going back and the wintery feel in the air we’re looking forward to what late Autumn / Winter 2016 will bring.
Here are our October Happy Things:
- Autumn crafts with our little ones. 🍂
- Wrapping up warm and preparing for winter. Those wintery walks..
- When you prepare an activity and it keeps the children engrossed for 40 minutes. Resulting in “Can I have my sensible tray, please“? (Meaning Sensory Tray)!
- When an old lady congratulates you on how well behaved your children are in a cafe for lunch.
- Pumpkin carving, spooky biscuit decorating and dressing up for Halloween.
- Playing pooh sticks out in the countryside during half term.
- Eighteen month old saying ‘bye’ to the monkey’s in the zoo.
What have your favourite bits of October been?
P.S. Happy Halloween.